Ex – Rajasthan Marwad Tour
06 Nights / 07 Days
Ex – Rajasthan Marwad Tour (06 Nights / 07 Days)
| Day 01
Meet and Greet our representative at BIKANER Railway Station & transfer to Hotel.On arrival check into hotel.Evening free time for rest. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
| Day 02
After breakfast proceed to local sightseeing of Bikaner City tour – visit Lalgarh Palace, sadual museum, Junagarh Fort, Anup Mahal, Gaj mandir, Sheesh Mahal and dashnok – rat temple of Kani Mata. Overnight at Bikaner.
| Day 03
||Bikaner – Jaisalmer (331 Kms)
Morning After breakfast proceeds to Departure to Jaisalmer. Enroute enjoy boating at Gadhisar Lake. Visit patwon ki Haweli and Nathmalji Haweli. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
| Day 04
||Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
Morning After breakfast proceeds to Visit Golden Fort, Cannons on fort’s ramparts and jain mandir. Enjoy the magnificent sunset at Sam Sand Dunes and Camel ride in the evevening. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
| Day 05
||Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (267 Kms)
Morning After breakfast proceeds to Jodhpur. Arrive at jodhpur then free time for relaxation in the evening. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
| Day 06
||Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed City tour – Visit Umaid Bhavan Palace, Meharangarh fort, Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal silah khana, Daulat Khana, Rang Mahal and Jaswant Thada. Enjoy Get – together With your travel companions in the evening.
Please Note: Uammaid Bhavan Palace May be cloased on few occasions, in such case it will be shown from out side
| Day 07
||Jodhpur – Mumbai
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel & proceed to Jodhpur Airport / Railway station for your onward journey with Sweet Memories.
|02 Nights Bikaner
||Hotel Bharat Niwas or Similar
|02 Night Jaisalmer
||Hotel Ajanta or Similar
|02 Night Jodhpur
||Hotel Raj Putana or Similar
|Per Person (Twin Sharing)
|Extra Person (Same Room Sharing )
|Child (3-8 yrs) (in same room without mattress)
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation Double or Triple sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Fixed menu).
Package Cost Exclusions :
- Govt Tax of 4.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- To & Fro Air Ticket
- Gandola Cable Car ticket.
- Travel Insurance
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’.
Important Guide Lines For The Tour :
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (compulsory).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Vigneshwar holidays is no circumstanced be liable for-any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft the temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger.