Ex – Mangalore Costal Karnataka Tour( (KM/GR/01)
8Nights / 9Days
Ex – Mangalore Costal Karnataka Tour (KM/GR/01)
8Nights / 9Days
Ex – Mangalore Costal Karnataka Tour (08 Nights / 09 Days)
MUMBAI – MANGALORE
Depart from mumbai by Matsyagandha express from LTT station at 2.30 pm.
MANGALORE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Meet & greet on Arrival Mangalore Railway station & transfer to Hotel. proceed to Mangalore sightseeing covering places ,Kadri temple , Pilikula Natinal Park , Managala devi Temple , Gokarnanath temple, Durga Parmeshwari temple( kateel) evening visit , Panambur beach , Sultan Bathery Fort Etc. Overnight Mysore hotel stay.
MANGALORE – COORG (149kms – 04hrs)
Morning After Breakfast & Proceed to Coorg, Evening Visit Abby Falls, Tala kauvery, Rajas Seat, Madikeri fort Overnight stay at Coorg.
COORG LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning After Break Fast Coorg Local Sight seeing , Visit Places Nisargaadhama, Dubare Elephant Camp Buddhist Golden Temple etc …Overnight stay at Coorg.
||COORG – UDUPI (200 kms – 05Hrs)
After Breakfast Proceed to udupi, Chek in to hotel After lunch proceed to udupi local sight seeing covering places Udupi Krishna Temple ,Malpe Beach , St Marys Island. Overnight stay at Udupi.
UDUPI – MURUDESHWAR (100 Kms – 2 hrs)
Morning b/fast proceed to Murdeshwar enroute visit Kundapur ( Mookambika temple, Marvante Beach ) proceed to Murdeshwar ,Overnight stay at Murdeshwar.
MURUDESHWAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast visit Murudeshwar Temple , evening enjoy water sports activities & boating at Murudeshwar Beach.Overnight stay at Murdeshwar.
MURUDESHWAR – KUMTA (50 Kms – 01 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to visit Idagunji temple ( standing idol of lord ganesha ) having a ancient history of more than 1500 years , check in to hotel after lunch proceed to visit Gerosoppa Falls ( Joga Falls ) which is the second highest plunge in India.Overnight stay at Kumta.
KUMTA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast excursion visit Yana 30 kms drive from Kumta.Yana has huge impressive structures of Bhasma, which are unusual rock formations.it is also known as holy place of lord shiva return to hotel after lunch proceed to Gokarna, to visit Gokarna Mahableshwar temple and famous Aum beach at Gokarna Overnight stay at Kumta.
KUMTA – MUMBAI
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel drop Kumta Railway Stn. Depart to Hometown tour end.
|02 Nights Coorg
||Hotel Caveri Residancy or similar
|01 Night Mangalore
||Hotel Comforts Deepa or similar
|01 Night Udupi
||Hotel Udupi Residancy or similar
|02 Nights Murudeshwar
||Hotel RNS Residancy or similar
|02 Nights Kumta
||Hotel Paduirang International or similar
|Per Person (Twin Sharing)
|Extra Person (Same Room Sharing )
|Child (3-8 yrs) (in same room without mattress)
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation Double or Triple sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
Package Cost Exclusions :-
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- To & Fro Air & Rail Ticket
- Cost of Insurance
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Important Guide Lines For The Tour :-
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (compulsory).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Vigneshwar holidays is no circumstanced be liable for-any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft the temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger.
Terms & Conditions:-
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms.