Ex – Jammu With Kashmir & Vaishnovdevi Tour (JK/GR/04)
09 Nights / 10 Days
Ex – Jammu With Kashmir & Vaishnovdevi Tour (JK/GR/04)
09 Nights / 10 Days
Ex – Jammu With Kashmir & Vaishnovdevi Tour – (9N/10D)
| Day 01
JAMMU – KATRA
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jammu / Katra Railway station or Jammu Airport & transfer to Katra Hotel .On arrival Check into Hotel.Evening free time for rest.Overnight stay at Katra Hotel. You can also proceed to Mata Vaishnodevi shrine in the night.
| Day 02
VAISHNOVDEVI MATA DARSHAN
Morning proceed for Shri Mata Vaishnodevi shrine. Evening return back to the hotel in Katra .overnight stay at katra.
| Day 03
KATRA – SRINAGAR (320 kms – 10/12hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Srinagar By Road. Evening check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
| Day 04
||SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning after Breakfast proceed to Local Sightseeing covering Shankaracharya Temple, Nishad Garden, Shalimar Garden etc. evening enjoy Shikara ride at Dal lake. Overnight stay at Srinagar Houseboat.
| Day 05
||SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR (80kms – 02hrs)
This Morning after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow). Sonmarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (At your own cost).Later visit Khir Bhawani Temple.Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
| Day 06
||SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (60kms – 02hrs)
Morning after Breakfast proceeds to Gulmarg via Khilanmarg. Visit Gandola Cable ride (at your own cost) enjoy Horse riding. Evening back to the hotel for stay at SRINAGAR.
| Day 07
SRINGAR – PAHALGAM
Morning after Breakfast proceeds to Pahalgam.Enroute visit Cricket bat factory & Apple valley,Saffron Garden evening check in to hotel at Pahalgam. Overnight stay at PAHALGAM.
| Day 08
||PAHALGAM LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast proceed for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra & Betab valley, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name.later visit Aru Valley – Aru Valley is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam
| Day 9
||PAHALGAM – JAMMU (280 Kms – 10Hrs approx)
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel & proceed to Jammu. On arrival check into Jammu hotel.Overnight stay at Jammu.
| Day 10
JAMMU – MUMBAI
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel & proceed to Jammu Airport / Railway station for your onward journey with Sweet Memories.
||Hotel Ambika / Similar
|02 Nights Srinagar Hotel
||Hotel Duke/ Similar
|02 Nights Srinagar Houseboat
|02 Nights Pahalgam
||Hotel Good Luck / Similar
||Hotel Surya Regency
|Per Person (Twin Sharing)
|Extra Person (Same Room Sharing )
|Child (3-8 yrs) (in same room without mattress)
APRIL 2018 : 08,19,27
MAY 2018 : 03,11,18,27
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation Double or Triple sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
Package Cost Exclusions :
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- To & Fro Air & Rail Ticket
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’.
Important Guide Lines For The Tour :
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (compulsory).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Vigneshwar holidays is no circumstanced be liable for-any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft the temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger.
Terms & Conditions:
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms