Ex Jammu Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan with Amritsar - 5 Days (JA/FIT/04)
3Nts Katra - 1Nt Amritsar
||Jammu – Katra
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jammu Airport / Station & Proceed to Katra.On arrival Check into Hotel.Overnight stay at Katra.
||Katra – Vaishnodevi Darshan (14Kms Trek)
Early Morning proceed to “Vaishnovdevi Darshan”. Visit to various temples of this holy mountain like, Banganga , Charan Paduka Temple,etc…After Drashan at Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir return to Katra. Overnight stay at Katra Hotel
||Katra- Patnitop- Katra (81Kms – 2Hrs One Way)
After breakfast start for an excursion to Patnitop the famous hill resort, after sightseeing back to Katra & Overnight stay at Katra.
||Katra-Amritsar (265 Kms – 5 / 6Hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel & transfer to Amritsar.Arrival at Amritsar later visit Wagah Border , Golden temple,Jalianwala Baug Etc. Overnight stay at Amritsar.
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & Drop Amritsar Airport / Railway Stn. Depart to your Hometown tour end.
Tour Cost Validity Date : JAN.2018 – 2019
|Twin Sharing Per Person
|| Deluxe AC
|| Luxury AC
|| Supar Deluxe AC
| Mini – Pax- 2
| Mini – Pax- 3
| Mini- Pax- 4 ( 2 room )
|| Deluxe AC
|| Luxury AC
|| Super Deluxe AC
||Hotel Ambika / Hotel Vishal similar
|| Asia Vaishnodevi or similar
|| Atrium or similar
|| Puri Palace or similar
|| Hongkong inn or similar
|| Ramada / Clark inn
- Accommodation on Double/triple sharing basis with base category room at all destinations.
- Meal Plan will be on MAP ( B/fast + Dinner ) in hotel
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Indigo AC twin/triple & four sharing Innova AC
- Includes toll, parking, Driverbata, interstate permit & fuel Cost.
- GST 05.00%
- To & Fro Air Ticket & Rail Ticket
- Chopper ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR THE MATA VAISHNODEVI YATRA
- Devotees are requested to take care of their belongings
- Devotees are requested to carry proper woolen clothes, socks head cap , sports shoes ,torch ,etc.
- No refund will be done if sightseeing to patnitop is cancelled due to snow fall or road block.
- Devotees suffering from asthma , blood pressure, diabetes or any other serious medical disorder are requested to restrain from trekking to the bhuvan ,and are advised to either take ponies or palkhi to visit the holy shrine .
- Devotees are hereby informed that mobiles, camera, leather articles ,pen ,water bottles are not allowed in the temple premises but can be carried & stored in the cloak room lockers before entering the temple premises
- Before proceeding for the trek, obtain a yatra slip from Yatra Registration Counter, near bus stand Katra the slip is issued free of cost. No one is allowed to proceed beyond Banganga check post without obtaining the Yatra Slip.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
Katra, J&K (INDIA)
Tel : +91-1991-232367, 232238, 234053
Fax : +91-1991-232089, 232769
- The distance from Banganga to Bhuvan is 14 km trekking (Rickshaw available from Hotel ambika to banganga @ rs 50/) ,all the devotees are requested to Take a tea break at Indraprashtha canteen (adhkuvari) and proceed from Himkoti route
- As it is a shorter & good route (Battery operated cars are available Adhkuvari to Himkoti for elderly & children during day time @ Rs 300/- per seat
- The Passengers travelling by Helicopter from Katra to Sanjichat, will have to reach Katra Helipad from Hotel on their own. Passengers dropped at Sanjichat will have to trek for 1.5KMS to the Bhuvan.
- The vehicle provided to you will not be at disposal in Katra.
- The vehicle provided to you will not be at disposal in Pahalgam (chandanwari, Aru Valley and betab valley sightseeing on your own.)
- We have a right to change the itinerary as per the situation without any prior notice.
- We are not liable for damages for any delay or default in performance during the term hereof if suchdelay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control, including, but not limited to, acts of God,Government restrictions, continuing domestic or international problems such as wars or insurrections,strikes, fires, floods, terrorist attacks, work stoppages and embargoes.·
- 100 % of the tour cost should be paid before the date of departure.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- ONLY BILLING mobile sevices are operative in Jammu and Kashmir state.