Ex - Full Himachal With Amritsar Tour- (9N/10D)
09 Nights / 10 Days
Ex – Full Himachal With Amritsar Tour (09 Nights / 10 Days)
| Day 01
||CHANDIGARH – SHIMLA (115 kms – 04 / 05 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Chandigarh railway station or Airport & transfer to Shimla Hotel.On arrival Check into Hotel. Overnight stay at Shimla Hotel.
| Day 02
Morning after breakfast visit to Visit Kufri Fun Campus (Guest can enjoy various rides & acitivities at their own cost) Evening return to Shimla. evening free time for Shopping at Mall Road.Overnight stay at SHIMLA.
| Day 03
||SHIMLA – MANALI (250 Kms -08/09 Hrs)
Early Morning check out from Hotel & Proceed to Manali.Enroute visit Shri Mata Vaishnovdevi temple at Kullu & Shwal Factory at Kullu. On arrival check into Hotel .Evening free time for rest. Overnight stay at MANALI.
| Day 04
||MANALI – ROHATANG PASS / SOLANG VALLEY – MANALI
Early Morning after breakfast proceed to enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang Snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley, locally known as Solang Nullah, is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. Return to hotel by the evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a ye ar as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
| Day 05
||MANALI LOCAL & NAGGAR SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast visit Hadimba Temple,Vashisht temple etc.Return back to hotel for lunch.after lunch proceed to Naggar art gallery.Naggar was the former capital of Kullu. It was founded by Raja Visudhpal and continued as a headquarters of the State until the capital was transferred to Sultanpur (Kullu) by Jagat Singh in 1460 A.D. Overnight stay at Manali.
| Day 06
|| MANALI – DHARMSHALA (235 Kms – 07/ 08 Hrs)
Morning after breakfasts check out from hotel & proceed to Dharmshala .On arrival check into Hotel .Evening free time for rest. Overnight stay at Dharmshala.
| Day 07
||DHARMSHALA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING – DALHOUSIE
After breakfast transfer to Dharmshala local sightseeing i.e. Macleodganj, Dalai lama monastery , Naralianga Temple,Dal lake after lunch proceed to Dalhousie (120 kms / 04 hrs). On arrival check into Hotel .Evening free time for rest. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
| Day 08
||DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR – DALHOUSIE
Morning after breakfast proceed to Khajjiar popularly known as “Mini Switzerland” of India , where you can also enjoy various sports activities like Zorbing etc at your own.Later visit Ajit Singh Smarak at Panchpula. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at DALHOUSIE.
| Day 09
||DALHOUSIE – AMRITSAR (202 kms – 05 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time & transfer to Amritsar.On arrival at Amritsar visit Wagah Border,jalianwala Bagh,Golden Temple.Overnight stay at Amritsar.
| Day 10
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel & proceed to Amritsar Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey with Sweet Memories.
|02 Night Shimla
||Hotel Sukhsagar Regency / Similar
|03 Nights Manali
||Hotel New Kenilworth / Similar
|01 Night Dharmshala
||Anupam Resorts / Similar
|02 Nights Dalhousie
||Hotel Mohan Palace/ Similar
|01 Night Amritsar
||Hotel Puri Palace / Similar
|Per Person (Twin Sharing)
|Extra Person (Same Room Sharing )
|Child (3-8 yrs) (in same room without mattress)
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation Double or Triple sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
Package Cost Exclusions :
- Govt Tax of 4.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- To & Fro Air & Rail Ticket
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’.
Important Guide Lines For The Tour :
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (compulsory).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Vigneshwar holidays is no circumstanced be liable for-any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft the temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger.