Ex –Mumbai Andaman Tour (AN/GR/01)
05 Nights / 06 Days
Ex –Andaman Tour (AN/GR/01)
05 Nights / 06 Days
Ex – Mumbai Andaman Tour (05 Nights / 06 Days)
| Day 01
Mumbai – Port Blair
Tour Guests’ will meet at Mumbai Domestic airport terminal 1B on 04:00 am proceed to Port Blair.On Arrival Veer Savarkar Airport Port Blair.Meet & greet our representative at airport & will transfer you from airport to Port Blair Hotel check in to hotel .After lunch relax and proceed to CORBYNE’S COVE BEACH it is 7km from the town is the Coconut –palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, surfing and sun basking. Later in the Evening visit CELLULAR JAIL-which is located at Port Blair, the building though it cannot speak in human voice through its sheer physical presence narrates the horrendous torture matted out to Indian freedom fighters at the Evening time you can observe-The saga of the heroic freedom struggle is brought alive in. LIGHT & SOUND SHOW in Cellular jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
| Day 02
After breakfast at 07.00 am proceed to 02 Island Tour consisting1. NORTH BAY CORAL ISLAND The nearest place to view the corals and enchanting marine life is North Bay are the foothill of Mount Harriet: 2. ROSS ISLAND once the seat of British power and capital at this Island, it stands now ad a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures in debits. Overnight stay at Port Blair. (Lunch packets will be provide.
| Day 03
Port Blair – Havelock
Morning after breakfast at 8.30am proceed to board vessel from Port Blair to Havelock Island : By Green Ocean/ (Catamaran) or govt, ferry (as per availability in base category) You will be taken to Andaman’s most fascinating Island Known as HAVELOCK ISLAND famous For Radha Nagar Beach, one of the best Beach in Asia. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Note -: (This day your breakfast will be at port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry Ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast Frey timing is mentioned in the tickets provided to You please reports 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card-subjected to Weather condition).
| Day 04
Havelock – Port Blair (120 Kms)
Morning after 08:45am breakfast proceed to Port Blair M.V.Markruzz (Catamaran) Or govt. ferry (as per Availability in base category) after reaching port Blair in to hotel After Lunch proceed to visit CHIDIYATAPU BEACH & SUN SET POINT: Chidiyatapu is the southernmost tip of South Andaman and is 25Kms from Port Blair. The lush green Mangroves and forest shelter numerous chirping birds. Overnight stay at Port Blair Blair.
| Day 05
Port Blair Local Sightseeing
Morning After breakfast at 08 : 35am proceed to Port Blair local sightseeing City tour covering places CHATHAM SAW MILL: one of the oldest and largest mills In Asia, built on a tiny Island, Is connected to Port Blair by a bridge. SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM: A good collection of shells, corals, and a few species of Colorful fishes of the Island. ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM: The Museum is an Ethnographic museum illustrated the four Negrito tribes of the Andamans,Viz the Jarawa Sentinels, Great Andaman’s and the Onges and two Mongoloid tribes of the Nicobar.FISHERIES AQUARIUM situated near Andaman water Sports Complex , it exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the Island. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
| Day 06
Port Blair Drop At Airport
Its time now to say goodbye to our tour companions.Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! proceed to airport as per group flight schedule.
|04 Nights Port Blair
||TSG GRAND/ Similar
|01 Night Havelock
||HAVELOCK COUNTRY HOMES @ COTTAGE / Similar
|Per Person (Twin Sharing)
|Per Person (Triple Sharing with extra mattress)
|Child (5-11 Years) (in same room with mattress)
|Child (5-11 Years) (in same room without mattress)
|Child (2 – 4 Years )(Required seat in Bus )
15 FEB 2019
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation Double or Triple sharing basis
Package Cost Exclusions :-
- GST will be applicable
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- To & Fro Air fare in Economy class.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’.
- Passengers travelling by air are requested to reconfirm to concerned airline regarding flight schedule one day prior to their departure
Important Guide Lines For The Tour :-
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (compulsory).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Vigneshwar holidays is no circumstanced be liable for-any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft the temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger.
Terms & Conditions:-
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms.