Dubai With Abu Dhabi Tour 05 Nts / 06 Days
05 Nights / 06 Days
||Dubai Arrival – Dhow Cruise
On arrival at Dubai International Airport meet and greet our local representative, later transfer to hotel en-route have lunch at local Indian restaurant. After check-in
Later in the evening proceed to visit Enjoy the Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise – A traditional wooden sailing vessel which sails from the Heritage village. Relax and experience an enchanted atmosphere of the city by night. Enjoy spectacular views of modern architecture and the fascinating old city you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight at Dubai.
Lunch and Dinner
| Day 02
||Dubai City Tour –Burjkhalifa tower with Dubai Mall
After breakfast proceed for half day Dubai City Tour from 0930 hrs to 1330 hrs With One way Monorail, City tour includes Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab photostop – unique hotel of the world, Golf Club, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Museum from inside . Enjoy a drive through Palm Islands photostop at Atlantis Hotel.. After lunch evening from 1600 hrs to 2030 hrs visit Burj Khalifa At 124th Floor With Dubai Mall (Non-Prime Time). Later you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
|| Dubai – Abu dhabi With Ferrari World
|After breakfast Transfer to full day trip to Abu Dhabi city Tour and Ferrari World from 0900 hrs to 2130 hrs, Abu Dhabi today is the capital and the largest of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. On the way to Abu Dhabi you will pass through an industrial area called Jebel Ali free zone. Once you reach Abu Dhabi’s border you will see several stunning plantations all along the wayside and superb villages in the city. First stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital. The mosque also features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists. Later proceed to Dates Market & Next stop will be at Abu Dhabi Corniche for photo stop. After lunch Ferrari World theme park, the first theme park inspired by Ferrari car. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight at Dubai.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
| Day 04
||Dubai –Bollywood Park
|After breakfast half day free for leisure and free time for shopping at Gold Souk – A traditional gold market by own . After Lunch proceed to Bollywood park for excursion tour with English speaking local guide. Bollywood park an integrated leisure and theme park destination located in Dubai, UAE
Later you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
| Day 05
||Dubai – Dolphin Show – Desert Safari
After breakfast proceed for a Watch as he dazzles & dumbfounds audiences of all ages with an incredible display of the most astonishing illusions ever to be seen on stage. A non-stop 20 minute illusion show is packed with thrilling escape feats, lasers & much more followed by our 45 minute dolphin & seal show extravaganza! Watch in wonder as the dolphins & seals perform incredible acrobatics, dance, sing & even paint. Evening Proceed to enjoy the most popular Desert Dune Safari by a Four Wheel drive and the exciting Belly Dance show with dinner.. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel at 2200 hrs.
Overnight stay at Dubai.
Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
| Day 06
||Depart From Dubai
After Breakfast check out and enjoy last minute shopping for dates and chocolates.
Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.
Breakfast and Lunch
|5 Nights accomodation in ‘Hotel Dolphin / Tulip / Similar ‘
|Per person On twin/ DBL sharing basis
|Per person On Triple sharing basis
FEB 2019 : – 04
Package Cost Inclusions :-
- 05 Nights / 06 Days Hotel Accommodations at Tulip or Similar (Bur Dubai) with Breakfast
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Return Dubai Airport Transfer on SIC Basis
- Economy class Air fare BOM – DXB – BOMs
- Desert safari With Belly Dance & BBQ Dinner on SIC Basis
- Half Day Dubai City Tour With Oneway Monorail on SIC Basis
- BurjKhalifa At 124th Floor With Dubai Mall Fountain Show (Non-Prime Time) on SIC Basis
- Bollywood park
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Lunch at Masala Street and Ferrari Park
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Global Village
- 8 Lunch & Dinner at Local Indian Restaurant
- Visa + OTB
- Tourisms Dirham
- Standard Check In Time is after 1400 hrs (Dubai Local Time)
- Standard Check Out Time is after 1200 hrs (Dubai Local Time)
- Early Check In and Late Check Out all Subject to the availability of the rooms.
- There Shall not be any refund and no alternative transfer to be arranged
- Kindly note child with the age of 12 yrs. & above will be considered as an adult.
- Reporting for all the tours before 10 min at the hotel Lobby. In case of any no show and any delay there is no refund and no alternative transfers.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of confirmation will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice.
- The maximum dimensions per bag (H + W + L) must not exceed 158 cm (62 inches) – 1 piece + 1 Hand luggage in between 2 guests.
- The Cancellation charges will be applicable for any sudden cancellations.
- Organization has the rights to scuffle the itinerary.
Documents for Dubai visa application
- Confirmed return air ticket (not compulsory before applying for the visa). We would love it if you book your tickets from Musafir.com
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- Scanned colour copy of your passport size photograph. Avoid blurred and unclear photos.
Photo Specification for Visa
|Height x Width
||45.0 x 35.0 mm
||70% of the photo (32.0 to 36.0 mm)
||Plain, light colored with no patterns or shadows
|Hat, Scarf, etc….
||No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face.
||Two recent passport-sized photographs are required
Terms & Conditions:-
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms .