Ashtavinayak Yatra ( Every Friday Departure ) 3 Days (MH/GR/01)
2 Nights / 3 Days
Ashtavinayak Yatra ( Every Friday Departure )
(2 Nights / 3 Days)
| Day 01
||Morning early departure 5.00 Am start your tour. we will take Darshan Shree Varadvinayk – Mahad, After Breakfast proceed to Shree Ballaleshwar – Pali, After Lunch proceed to take Darshan for Shree Mahaganpati – Ranjangaon, Overnight stay at Hotel.
| Day 02
||This morning we will take Darshan at Shree Chintamani – Theur, After Breakfast next Darshan of Shree Siddhivinayak – Siddhatek, after siddhtek Darshan proceed for Shree Mayureshwar – Morgaon darshan,had Lunch at Kishore Wagh Bhadaji. After Lunch proceed to Jejuri (kandoba) Darshan Next Tirupati Balaji Temple (Narayanpur), Overnight stay at hotel.
| Day 03
||Moring after Breakfast.Proceed to Darshan Shree Girijatmaj Ganpati – Lenyadri, After Lunch we proceed to take Darshan of Shree Vignashwar – Ozar. Proceed to Mumbai Arr. may be delayed.
|| Deluxe Non AC
|| Deluxe AC
|| Super Deluxe AC
|Pune ( Chinchwad )
||Celebration inn Non AC Similar
||Shipra Regency Non AC or similar
||Satish Executive AC or similar
| Rates Twin Sharing
|| Deluxe NON/AC
|| Deluxe AC
|| Super Deluxe AC
| Per person
|| Twin Sharing
| Extra Person
|| Same room with Mattress
| Child (3-8 Yrs )
|| Without Mattress
Tour Cost Includes:-
- Journey & Hotel Stay, Unlimited Veg. Lunch, Dinner with limited Sweet Dish. Morning Breakfast (Limited and three time tea) (The rate does not includes last day night Meal).
- *A.C. ROOMS IF AVAILABLE, WILL BE PROVIDED AT RS.500/- EXTRA FOR DLX NON A/C TOUR.*SINGLE OCCUPANCY WILL BE CHARGED RS.1200/- FOR SEPERATE ROOM.*In case of A/C Bus failure Rs.100/- per seat per day will be refunded.
- Dropping Passengers via Thane ,Chembur ,Sion Upto Borivali by Western Express Highway.
- 1.Deluxe Package ( Non AC Room + Non AC Coach )
- 2.Deluxe AC Package ( Non AC Room + AC Coach )
- 3.Super Deluxe Package ( AC room + AC Coach )
Important Guide Lines For The Tour :
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (compulsory).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Vigneshwar holidays is no circumstanced be liable for-any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft the temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger.
Terms & Conditions:
- At the time of the booking every person will have to pay 50% amount in advance, and the remaining payment should be made 20 days before the departure date of the tour, And if the booking is made 20 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or demand draft, Drawn / Payable in Mumbai an account of “VIGNESHWAR “
- Air Tickets Issued for this tour are Non Refundable .
- Sightseeing and Traveling by 2×2 Luxury Coach (in case there are less tourists, then the sightseeing and traveling can be arranged by Sumo, Tempo Traveler, Minibus) hotel stay on twin sharing basis or family basis, meal (breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
- Seating arrangement in Bus / Coach are allocation rotation daily
- Travel arrangement to and from the airport to hotel is at customers own cost for other than certain destinations specially mentioned in our
- There are preset menus for meal provided on tour. In Train /Air we do not provide the f We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event of the tour participant missing any meal due to any reason, then no claim can be made for the meal he has missed and not utilized.
- The company reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any of the tour advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- The organizer or tour manager has sole authority to make changes in the progr
- In most Hotels extra Bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed sheet, blanket and pillow.
- If the tour participant misbehaves in a manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to other tour participants or causes damage to the property of the company he / she will be asked to leave the tour immediately and the tour escorts have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such
- Cancellation Policy:-
* 60 days before the tour departure 15% deduction from the tour cost.
* 59 to 51 days before the tour departure 30% deduction from the tour cost.
* 50 to 31 days before the tour departure 40% deduction from the tour cost.
* 30 to 11 days before the tour departure 50% deduction from the tour cost.
* 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- 10 days before the tour departure no refund
- The tour organization in no circumstanced be liable for:-
- Company reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph without intimation or permission of the same passenger or group.
- There can be in increase in the tour cost in case of hike in diesel or petrol
- The passenger is liable to pay the service tax 09% on the tour cost.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
- It is understood that tour participants traveling with Vigneshwar Holidays have read and accepted the above terms
|Borivali Office (West) – Gokul hotel
|Kandivali (West) – CBI
|Malad (West) – Alka Hotel
|Goregaon (West) – Ratna Hotel
|Jogeshwari (West) – Nityanand Book Stall
|Andheri (West) – Radha Krishna Hotel
|Vile Parle (West) – Pawan Hans
|Santacruz (West) – Ashaparikh Hospital
|Bandra (West) – Siddharth Hotel
|Dadar (West) – Plaza Cinema
|Sion (East) – Sion Circle
|Chembur (East) – Amar Mahal (Western Express Highway)
|Ghatkopar (East) – Bus Depo (Western Express Highway)
|Vikroli (East) – Pravin Hotel (Western Express Highway)
|Bhandup – Rao Store
|Mulund – Johnson & Johnson Gate
|Thane – Teen Hath Naka Or Tembi Naka
|Rabale – Rabale Police Station
|Vashi – Vashi Plaza
|Nerul – London Pilsner (L P Bus Stop)
|Panvel – Kalamboli ( Mc’Donalds)