Ex Chandigarh Full Himachal Tour - 10 Days (HP/FIT/02)
1Nt Chandigarh - 2Nts Shimla - 3Nts - Manali - 1Nt Dharamshala - 2Nts Dalhousie
Ex Chandigarh Full Himachal Tour – 10 Days
| Day 01
Meet & Greet on arrival at Chandigarh Airport / Railway station & transfer to Hotel.On Arrival check into Hotel.Chandigarh is the best-planned modern city of India, Evening boating at Sukhna Lake and shopping at the famous Sector – 17 Market. Overnight stay at Chandigarh
| Day 02
Chandigarh – Shimla (125 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Shimla enroute visit Rock Garden – The urban waste material turned in to creative art objects and Pinjore Garden. You reach at ‘Apple Land India’ Shimla, on arrival check into hotel, Rest of day free to visit famous Scandal Point, the Church and shopping at the Mall Road.Overnight stay Shimla.
| Day 03
Shimla Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Jaktu Temple & full day excursion to Chail & Kufri. enjoy the yak ride at Kufri (17kms). Evening return to Shimla.Overnight stay at Shimla
| Day 04
Shimala – Manali (260 Kms – 7/ 8 Hrs)
After an early breakfast depart for Manali.Enroute Visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple at Kullu. Later arrive at Manali check-in hotel.Overnight stay at Manali.
| Day 05
Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Morning after breakfast proceed for visit the famous Solang Valley. Where you can enjoy adventure activities like hot air ballooning & back to Manali.Overnight stay at Manali.
| Day 06
Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast Depart for sightseeing at Nagar, Roerich Art Gallery, bath at Sulphur point at Vashisht Temple. Afternoon sightseeing to Tibetan Monastery and darshan at Hadimba devi Temple,built of Timbe in Pagoda style, evening visit club house & Mall road.overnight stay at Manali.
| Day 07
Manali – Dharamshla (245 Kms – 5/6 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast depart to Dharamshala enroute. On arrival check in at hotel. After fresh n up visit Macleodganj (is major Tibetan culture centre) / Dalailama monestry / Darshan at Chamundi Devi temple and Norwlianga Temple,Dal Lake, Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
| Day 08
Dharamshala – Dalhousie (105 Kms – 3 Hrs)_
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Dalhousie its situated on dhauladher range of Himalayas and covered with five spectacular hills. On arrival check into hotel, after fresh n up visit to Panchpulla (memorial fighter S.Ajit Singh) and Kalatop (Bird Sanctuary 14 kms) Evening free for shopping at Gandhi Chowk. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
| Day 09
Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast leave for sightseeing the beautiful sight of the great himalayan range. Khajjiar (22kms) known as mini Switzerland of India, next travel to Chamba for visit Laxmi Narayan Temple, Hari Rai Temple and Bhuri Singh Museum. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
| Day 10
Dalhousie –Amritsar (190 Kms – 4 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to Amritsar enroute visit Amritsar Local sightseeing (i.e.Golden Temple,Jalianwala bagh, Wagah Border)after sightseeing drop at Amritsar Railway station / Airport for your onward journey.
| 16th July.19 – to -19th Dec.19 & 06th Jan.19 – to – 31st March.2019
||01st April.19 – to – 15th July.19 & 20th Dec.2019 – to – 05th Jan.2020
| PER PERSON
|Mini-Pax – 2
|Mini – Pax- 8
|Child No bed
||Hotel Sunpark /hotel Shagun
||Clarion Inn Sevilla /Best Western Maryland
||Sukh Sagar /Rahat Regency /Prestige Or Similar
|| Hotel Himdev / Sukhsagar Regency Or Similar
||The Royal Regency / Ashiana Clarks Inn Or Similar
||Natraj/ Snow Park / Park Residency Or Similar
||The royal Regency / The Royal Grand / Sunpark
||The Manali Inn / Snow Valley Resort / The Orchid Green / The Lifestyle
||Anupam Resort /Sky Heavan Resort
||Him Queen,Sping Valley
|| Imperial Clarks Inn Or Similar
||Sagarika Resort / Mohan Palace / Comfort Inn
||Lallji Tourist Resort
||R V Continental / Puri Palace
||savera Grand / Welcome Inn
||Clark inn / Similar
Package Tour Cost Includes:-
- Accommodation one Double/triple sharing basis with base category room at all destinations.
- Meal Plan will be on MAP ( Breakfast + Dinner ) in the all hotels
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Swift Dzire /Etios AC twin/triple & 4-6 Pax sharing Innova AC / 7-10 pax 12/Seater tempo traveller ac
- Includes toll, parking, Driverbata, interstate permit & fuel Cost.
- Note ; Hill Station Ac Not Working
Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST 05.00%
- Any train fair/Airfare
- Visit to Rohtang Pass will be extra only subject to availability to vehicle.
- Any rides /safari/Boating charges.
- Entrance fees,Camera fees & Guide charges
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rohtang pass is 51 kms. Away from Manali. This Pass is accessible from May to June & Oct. –to – Nov. and rest of time it’s closed for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the solang Valley. Rohtang pass is closed on every Tuesday for Maintaince purpose.As per High court order entry of vehicles is restricted to Rohtang Pass,daily 1,000 entry permit are issued to local taxis which is subject to availability.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- There is no fan or AC in a room at hill station
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- All the meals will be provided at the hotel dining rooms as per their timings , the food will be provided as per their meal plan ( MAP = Breakfast & Dinner) (CP =Breakfast) per day as per their booking in the concerned hotel (for example:- 4 night hotel stay will be give 4 breakfast in CP plan & 4 Breakfast & Dinner in MAP plan )
- Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle or in hotel rooms as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle or hotel room.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day.
- In case the guest is opting for Luxury vehicle, inform the guest to travel with minimum baggage (one baggage per person). In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be born by guest directly.
- The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive
- Vehicle AC will be operational only on Plain surface. In hilly region AC will not be operational
- Hill station are not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening
- If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle
- The Tour Organization is no circumstanced be liable for-Any death, Personal Injury, Sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense consequential loss or damage or theft.The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of money for expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strikes, war quarantine or any other cause. All the loss or expenses will have to borne by the passenger
- Operator / Transporter reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any service.